Program currently on Pause
Bethany House is a place, set apart, with an environment of support and encouragement for Catholic women as they intentionally discern consecrated life. The women live in community, pray together, have meals together, host Religious Sisters and participate in a discernment book study during the program.
- Program Sponsorship: The Archdiocese Office of Vocations and the Handmaids of the Heart of Jesus.
- Location: 1621 University Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413 next to Holy Cross Parish.
- Day Time Jobs: Women participating are encouraged to be employed in the surrounding area to fill their time during the days.
- Non-Diocesan Candidates: The program is open to women from all dioceses.
- Spiritual Direction: Women continue working with their Spiritual Director or request to be assigned a Spiritual Director.
- Rolling Admission Process: Up to 9 women participate in the program.
Bethany House Weekly Schedule
Bethany House Discernment Program
- Community Weekends: There will be one scheduled each semester, cost covered by the Office of Vocations.
- Counsel: Monthly Saturday morning formation and check ins with the Handmaids of the Heart of Jesus.
- Age: 20 - 27 years old.
- Program Cost: $550 monthly for rent & groceries.
Bethany House Videos
Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
Office of Vocations
2260 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105